Skip to main content

"Gorgeously drinkable" Wine Orbit

"Fabulously expressed on the nose showing cranberry, peach, apple & white floral characters" Wine Orbit

Perfect as an aperitif, or enjoy with grilled shellfish & light Summer salads

Thirty One Rows Marlborough Rosé 2019

$19.99p/Btl
Erp $23.99 $20.86
6 Btls, $119.94 6 Btls, $104.30



Awarded 5 Stars Awarded 93/100 Points Black Market Exclusive Organic Wine Vegan Wine
Thirty One Rows Marlborough Rosé 2019

Thirty One Rows Marlborough Rosé 2019

Now known as the emerging wine subregion of Northbank in Marlborough, Thirty One Rows is the number of rows of each ultra-low yielding and organically farmed...
$19.99p/Btl
Erp $23.99 $20.86
6 Btls, $119.94 6 Btls, $104.30

Accolades

Awarded 93/100 Points & 5 Stars

Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, Nov 2019

Description

  • Dry, light style Rosé
  • Strawberries & cream
  • White florals
  • Organic & Vegan friendly

"It’s elegantly fruited and fabulously expressed on the nose showing cranberry, peach, apple and white floral characters, leading to a vibrant palate that is light and bright. The wine offers excellent fruit purity as well as lively acidity, making it gorgeously drinkable" Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, Nov 2019

Elegantly fruitful expressing mixed summer berries, watermelon, red apple and white floral characters. Vibrant, light and beautifully balanced with concentrated flavours of raspberry, watermelon and strawberries and cream. The finish is fresh, crisp and delivers a fine texture.

The Thirty One Rows vineyard is as rich in fertile soil as it is in history, located on an old alluvial gold-mining route in the Onamalutu Valley, home to a significant gold rush in 1894. Now known as the emerging wine subregion of Northbank in Marlborough, Thirty One Rows is the number of rows of each ultra-low yielding and organically farmed, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.

The fruit was hand harvested (1st vintage from this vineyard) in the cool just after dawn to retain freshness and capture fruit flavours. The fruit sat on skins for a few hours only, ensuring a delicate colour extraction. After settling, 65% of the juice was fermented at cool temperatures in a single stainless-steel tank using a selected yeast strain. The remaining 35% of the juice was fermented in an exquisite 3-year-old teardrop Perle de Quintessence French oak barrel to add complexity and offer a hint of soft oak aromatic. At the end of the fermentation the wines were blended, fined, filtered and bottled immediately.

 

 

Seal

Screw Cap

Payment

Alcohol

14%

Delivery

NZ (from $5.70)

Member Rating

NA

Welcome

to New Zealand’s #1 online wine community

Leave site
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now