Skip to main content

Smooth, balanced & full of fruit!

Fresh red fruit meets dried figs, tobacco & vanilla to create a fruit forward style

Delicious with filet mignon, lamb rack or pepper-crusted tuna

B-Liv Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Chile)

Member rating / 1
$19.99p/Btl
Elsewhere $23.99 $20.86
6 Btls, $119.94 6 Btls, $104.30
Awarded Gold Medal Awarded 4.5 Stars Organic Wine Vegan Wine
B-Liv Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Chile)

B-Liv Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Chile)

Member rating / 1
A blend of 93% Cabernet Sauvignon and 7% Carmenère...
$19.99p/Btl
Elsewhere $23.99 $20.86
6 Btls, $119.94 6 Btls, $104.30

Accolades

Awarded Gold Medal

Drinks Business Green Awards 2020

Awarded 4.5 Stars

James Suckling, 2021

Description

  • French oak
  • Strawberries
  • Tobacco & vanilla
  • Soft tannins

Ruby red in colour with upfront aromas of fresh red fruit like strawberries, cherries along with dried fruit like figs, intermingled with subtle hints of tobacco and vanilla from the oak-aging. Smooth and balanced with tannins that lend the wine structure and a long finish.  Lots of fruit.  Super soft tannins.

A blend of 93% Cabernet Sauvignon and 7% Carmenère.

Once at the winery, the grapes were destemmed and gently crushed. Then they underwent a pre-fermentative maceration in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 12°C for 3 days. Next, the alcoholic fermentation took place for 7-10 days at a temperature no higher than 26°C in order to gently extract the tannins during the fermentation period. Finally the wine was aged; 20% in contact with French oak for 8 months (to lend it elegant notes of toffee, almonds and vanilla), while the remaining 80% was kept in stainless steel tanks to retain the fruity component.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seal

Cork

Payment

Alcohol

13.3%

Delivery

NZ (from $5.99)

Member Rating

3 Stars

Welcome

to New Zealand’s #1 online wine community

Leave site
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now