Skip to main content

Well balanced with sweet tannins & a velvety finish

Showcasing blackberries, cherries, flowers with notes of vanilla & coconut

Enjoy with Lasagne of “osobuco” stew with grilled tomatoes & basil dressing

Trivento Reserve Malbec 2018 (Argentina)

$15.99p/Btl
6 Btls, $95.94 6 Btls, $83.43
Trivento Reserve Malbec 2018 (Argentina)

Trivento Reserve Malbec 2018 (Argentina)

Brilliant, intense red with violet and bluish tinges...
$15.99p/Btl
6 Btls, $95.94 6 Btls, $83.43

Description

Brilliant, intense red with violet and bluish tinges. Showcasing blackberries, cherries and flowers with balanced notes of vanilla and coconut imparted from oak. Well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish.

The grapes were destemmed and crushed. Maceration before fermentation. The grapes were fermented for 20 days in stainless steel tanks at 26°C with natual malolactic fermentation. 20% of the must is fermented in French oak  for 6 months. The other 80% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks. The climate was dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening of the grapes.

Food Pairing: Enjoy it with Lasagne of “osobuco” stew with grilled tomatoes and basil dressing.

 

 

 

 

 

Seal

Screw Cap

Payment

Alcohol

13.5%

Delivery

NZ (from $5.70)

Member Rating

NA

Welcome

to New Zealand’s #1 online wine community

Leave site
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now