ABOUT SAM KIM, WINE ORBIT
Sam has been judging wine for the last 13 years at various wine competitions and for magazines and is currently a senior judge at:
* New Zealand International Wine Show
* New Zealand Royal Easter Show Wine Awards
* New World Wine Awards
* Air New Zealand Wine Awards
Sam is also a regular panel member for Cuisine magazine.
To learn more about Sam click here
about raymond chan, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
Raymond Chan is a highly respected wine advisor in the New Zealand wine scene with over two decades of wine judging, retailing and writing experience.
Since 1988, Raymond has been involved in all of New Zealand's major wine judging competitions, including:
* The Air New Zealand Wine Awards
* Royal Easter Show Wine Awards
* Bragato Wine Awards
* Liquorland ‘Top 100'
* The New Zealand International Wine Show
* The International Chardonnay Challenge
* Other regional shows as a senior judge and panel leader.
Raymond is also a multi New Zealand and Australasian Wine Options champion, having participated in these competitions since the mid-1980s.
ABOUT YVONNE-MARIE (dip wine mktg)
* Wine Editor: Dish Magazine
* Wine Judge: I spend time each year judging at some of New Zealand’s most prestigious wine competitions.
* Wine Columnist: Hawke's Bay Today. Bay of Plenty Times. Manawatu Evening Standard.Northern Advocate. Rotorua Daily Post. Wanganui Chronicle. Wairarapa Times Age. Havelock North Press.
To learn more about Yvonne click here
ABOUT BOB CAMPBELL MW
Bob Campbell is one of only 264 Masters of Wine in the world. An international wine judge, Bob judges wine professionally in ten countries and contributes regularly to publications around the world. His specialty is New Zealand wine which he reviews from an international perspective.
To learn more about Bob Campbell click here
ABOUT MICHAEL COOPER
Michael Cooper is New Zealand's most acclaimed wine writer with over 32 books and hundreds of magazine articles to his credit. In 1997, the fifth edition of his book The Wines and Vineyards of New Zealand was awarded the Montana Leisure and Lifestyle category award. His prestigious and long-awaited Wine Atlas of New Zealand, published in November 2002 to critical acclaim, won the Montana Medal for Non-fiction in the 2003 Montana New Zealand Book Awards.
In the 2004 New Years Honours, Michael was appointed an Officer of the New Zealand Order Of Merit for services to wine writing.
At the trophy presentation dinner of the 2009 New Zealand International Wine Show Michael Cooper was the recipient of the Sir George Fistonich medal awarded as ‘A Legend of New Zealand Wine’.
ABOUT PETER SAUNDERS
Author of "25 editions of a guide to New Zealand wine”
Wine judge in five countries over 35 years.
To learn more about Peter Saunders click here